Information for property owners.
Learn how to achieve freedom through cashflow from real estate investment expert, Tyler Vinson.
About Tyler Vinson
Tyler Vinson has been investing in real estate since 2001 and has bought and sold multi-millions of dollars worth of investment real estate. He continues to actively acquire properties every year. Tyler is the Founder of easyapartmentsell.com, CEO of Extant Investment and Extant Management Group. He is an accomplished national speaker, contributing writer for the Inland Northwest Rental Review and a sought after local real estate investment expert that has been interviewed on many media platforms for expert perspective.
Freedom Through Cashflow Book
The new playbook for minimizing taxes and maximizing profits in real estate gives you expert insight into some of the least known insider tips that few wealth–building, real estate investors and CPAs use, and the rest overlook.
This new playbook will show you:
- How to immediately increase the value of your rental real estate
- How to minimize or eliminate your tax obligation when you sell
- Increase your monthly cash flow
- How you can beat the banks at their own game
- Ways to use your real estate for massive profit beyond the brick and mortar
- And so much more…
The 8 Steps to Increase The Value of Your Investment Real Estate
Investment real estate is valued with the income approach. The income approach simply means what is the Net operating income or “NOI” of the building. The Net Operating Income of the building is simply income minus expenses. NOI does not take into consideration debt...
Higher Interest Rates Blowing the Winds of Change
You can see it driving down the streets now, the market is changing. While the housing market and the multi-family market are different, both are significantly affected by rates. In the world of single-family housing, the market driver is the buyer’s monthly payment....
The 3 Quickest Ways to Increase Your Cash Flow and Property Value
1. Create additional income sources Just as there can be hidden expense pitfalls, there can be hidden treasure with your property as well. What does extra income do for your building? That's right; it raises the value in addition to the cash flow! These hidden...